I set up refresh and revive at Balerno in 2015 to provide a Complementary Therapies service for Edinburgh and West Lothian.
I am a fully qualified and insured practitioner specialising in:
- coMra Therapy
- EMMETT Technique
- Indian Head Massage
My insurance with Holistic Insurance Services is only available to practitioners who have a qualification in Anatomy & Physiology.
Tel: 0131 466 1051
Mob: 07926 986944
Visit: my Facebook Page
Use this enquiry form
coMra Therapy is perhaps the first in a line of pioneering 21st Century technologies that are designed and developed to support the natural ability of the body to heal itself.
EMMETT Technique is a safe and simple muscle release therapy. It has been shown to:
- ease pain and discomfort
- increase range of movement
- and improve quality of life.
EMMETT Technique can be effectively used as a stand alone therapy or with other therapies such as massage.
The result is often instantaneous physical change.
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage can be used in stress management. The treatment includes parts of the body prone to stress such as the shoulders, upper back, arms and neck.
There are many benefits of Indian Head Massage, especially in the treatment of stress-related conditions. Some of the benefits include:
- relief of muscular tension caused by occupational stress
- relaxation of the muscles of the head, neck and shoulders
- relief from headaches and eye strain
- relief from anxiety and insomnia
- stimulation of hair growth
- a deep sense of relaxation and feeling of total well-being
Indian Head Massage is an excellent therapy in preventive health care.
Reflexology is a holistic approach to health through working the reflex points on your feet and hands. It has been found by many to be really beneficial for bringing mind, body and spirit back into balance.
A non-invasive treatment, it can be of great benefit in:
- helping to relieve stress-related disorders
- improving mood
- improving sleep.
Reflexology is a great tool in preventative health care as it counteracts everyday stress and promotes relaxation.
It is wonderfully relaxing experience in which you can take time out from everyday pressures!
To arrange an appointment with me at any location:
- phone me on 0131 466 1051
- phone/text on 07926 986944
- you can also email me
- or use the enquiry form on this page.
Appointments are available at 2 locations in Balerno and 1 in Edinburgh.
- Balerno – Evening Appointments are available Monday to Friday, 6pm to 9pm at my refresh and revive clinic. View location map.
- Balerno – Appointments are available on Fridays, 9am – 6pm at Tony Harper's Hair Studio, 46a Bavelaw Rd, Balerno EH14 7AE. View location map.
- Edinburgh – Appointments are available on Mondays from 10am – 6pm at Glamourize Hair & Beauty Salon, 31 Brougham St., Tollcross, Edinburgh EH3 9JT. View location map.
In exceptional circumstances home visits can be arranged. Please check my Appointments Terms & Conditions.
And please read the General Reminder About Infection Control.
- 1 hour – £40
- 1/2 hour – £25
Please allow 1 hour 15 minutes for a first treatment so that there is time to discuss your medical history and reason(s) for seeking treatment.